Sell your home on Globrix (and save £1,000's in fees!)
In 2008, Globrix.com launched as a joint venture with News International, the media company behind The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun and The News of the World. Since then, Globrix.com has quickly grown to become an award winning property search engine listing more UK properties to buy or rent than any other property site. In late 2009 the Globrix.com founders bought back their shares in the company from News International but in February 2010 Associated Northcliffe Digital, part of the Daily Mail and General Trust and parent company of The Digital Property Group, acquired 50% of the business, which continues to power property search for Times Online and The Sun Online.
- More properties – Globrix.com lists more properties for sale and rent than any other UK property site. So, if you want the full picture of what's available on the market the best option is to use Globrix.com.
Direct contact with your local expert – Globrix.com sends you straight to the estate agent's website enabling you to find out as much as
possible about the property and the representing agent.
- Clever search tools – Globrix.com features the most advanced keyword search, want to look for a three-bedroom property on a specific street with a Jacuzzi and a nuclear bunker? You can search for that on Globrix.com...even if it does sound slightly bizarre! You can also search for properties by drawing a catchment area on a map or you can even search by price reduction.
- Unbiased results - Agents don't pay to be listed on Globrix.com (which helps us to have more properties than anybody else) and agents cannot influence their position in the search results.
- More traffic – Globrix.com attracts 1.5 million home searchers a month*. Our intention is to send each and every one direct to your website. If you have a specific property to quickly sell or rent, we have all sorts of opportunities to drive more traffic to their website, you can find out more here.
- Largest index - Globrix.com has the largest index of UK property with the local data that attracts tech savvy home searchers.
Key links with big media brands – As part of the Daily Mail & General Trust, Globrix.com is part of one of the world’s largest publishing groups. It is also part of The Digital Property Group and joined by brands such as Primelocation.com, FindaProperty.com and FindaNewHome.com.
* Source: Google Analytics. January ‘10
Sell / let my property!
If you’re thinking ‘I want to sell or let my house’…. just think House simple.
If you’re interested then click the following link: